Our China Miracle

The Red Thread "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." - An ancient Chinese belief.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Green Cove Springs, Florida, United States

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Got word today from Ann, that the 12/09/05 families got their LID (log in date) today. We know that we will be next in line for our LID. :o) It is taking 2 weeks to translate our dossier into Chinese and then they send it to the CCAA and they review it and then we get our LID. We are still hoping we will get it this month!!! Let us all keep our fingers crossed for that. We will update when we can with more information as we get it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rina, John & Annalisa said...

Good luck to you guys. Wish you a speedy LID date and a short referral wait.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Georgia said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'll keep you on my list to check, and I'm sure you'll get your LID soon. I love your Emma's Christmas presents.

Now we just have to settle in for the "wait"
Good Luck

8:50 PM  
Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

You've been tagged! Johnny got me so as I was telling Kim - I had to pass on the Fun!

Enjoy :)

BTW: I got Rina as well. Chances are no one will be speaking to me at the next First Coast meeting.

Frod

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Funny Myspace pictures
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!