I just checked our email. Ken and Lynn emailed us back regarding our homestudy. They did receive all of our paperwork and he said that he will have our homestudy our very soon. Yeah! We are still hoping it is here this week. :o)
Update to this post: Ken called today. Said he can not continue with the homestudy because he has not received the FDLE yet. When he receives that, the homestudy is complete. I am calling Tallahassee Wednesday and see what the status is. I was told last week it should have been in the mail by now.
Update to this post: Ken called today. Said he can not continue with the homestudy because he has not received the FDLE yet. When he receives that, the homestudy is complete. I am calling Tallahassee Wednesday and see what the status is. I was told last week it should have been in the mail by now.










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home