Our China Miracle

The Red Thread "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." - An ancient Chinese belief.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Green Cove Springs, Florida, United States

Tuesday, January 31, 2006


Ok, so I talked to my sister this morning. (hi Cindy!) I told her that we had already gotten Emma's bed. She wanted me to go ahead and post it, so here it is. I LOVE IT! The bed is perfect in her room. Now we just need Emma!!!

Can you see the clouds we painted on the walls? The flash kind of washes them out, but they are there. I know, I know. We had said before that we were going to get one piece of furniture a month, but hey, we bought this a just a few days ago...its close enough to February. We still have to get a rocking chair and dresser for her. Tom is going to do the dresser himself.

Well, this weekend is the Chinese New Year celebration. We will take pictures when we are there and post them later. It's going to be very exciting, our first celebration. This is the year of the dog. Tom and I are going to shop on Saturday and get a Chinse outfit to wear to the celebration. Just think, we will have Emma for the next Chinese New Year. Ohhhh, so exciting.

Well, there will probably not be very many posts for a while. Now that we have all of our paper work done and it is in the hands of the CCAA in China, all there is to do now is wait and work on Emma's room. We will post when there is more news or more pictures of Emma's room :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

So cute!

11:02 PM  
Blogger rubyiscoming said...

GREAT to meet you guys last night! The room is looking spectacular - Miss Emma will be one lucky gal!

Best,
Kim

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Funny Myspace pictures
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!