Our China Miracle

The Red Thread "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." - An ancient Chinese belief.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Green Cove Springs, Florida, United States

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

OMG!!! Great news everyone!!!!
We received our fingerprint notification in the mail today. WOW!!!! We now go get our prints done, probably this Thursday or Friday! Provided Tom can get off work to go... OMG we are so excited. We need to get fingerprints done and sent to the FBI and once those are done they will send us our I-171 H. The I-171 H is the LAST piece of paper we need to collect. Then we can send everything to the Chinese Consulate in Texas. We also received Tom's certified birth certifcate in the mail as well. I was wondering when his would come in, thank goodness its here, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Funny Myspace pictures
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!