Our China Miracle

The Red Thread "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." - An ancient Chinese belief.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Green Cove Springs, Florida, United States

Tuesday, January 30, 2007




We have mailed our I-600A application off, ONCE AGAIN to renew our I-171H. Now we wait to get fingerprinted again. Apparently it is going to take about 8 weeks to get it back. We will see though. We have scheduled to see our new social worker for Wednesday, January 31. This will be our first visit with her. She will be going over the paperwork that she will need to update our homestudy...or that is...write the whole darn thing. We'll have to meet with her only twice for this, so called, update. Today we have been cleaning and hanging pictures on the walls. I know they are not going to do the white glove inspection, but I want to know that I've done my best to keep it clean here.
So, here is to waiting for paperwork...AGAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Funny Myspace pictures
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!