Ok what does everyone think? Do you think that they just maybe speeding up a little? Here is a message from our WONDERFUL Ann from our agency...
Congratulations to our July 2005 dossier families! All of our July 2005 dossiers have successfully moved from the CCAA Department I to Department II (the matching room) per our Beijing office on 3/1/06. The CCAA Department I is currently reviewing our August 2005 dossiers.
Ann TollefsonChina Program Director
This is looking promising to me!!!
Congratulations to our July 2005 dossier families! All of our July 2005 dossiers have successfully moved from the CCAA Department I to Department II (the matching room) per our Beijing office on 3/1/06. The CCAA Department I is currently reviewing our August 2005 dossiers.
Ann TollefsonChina Program Director
This is looking promising to me!!!










5 Comments:
I AGREE you guys! I really do think that the referrals will speed up and not slow down.
We'll just have to collect a bit more data and see if the other agencies confirm it!
This is GREAT NEWS!!! Thanks for sharing.
OMIGOSH! Wouldn't that be great if we were "surprised" by a speed-up in the process?
Great to see you guys last night! So, if you have started your quilt, can I send a square? :)
Kim
At least something is moving, right? Must be a good sign!
Hi! you've been tagged! Check out my blog for the details at http://chinatocalifornia.blogspot.com/
Hope you are surviving your first 3 months of waiting OK!! :)
Ok, Wendy, Four months down for you! Where have you been?!?
Post a Comment
<< Home