This picture was given to me by my mother-in-law for Christmas 2006. I absolutely LOVE it. When I read it, I have tears coming because it is so true...

This picture was an inspiration of the one that my mother-in-law gave me. When I read this one, the tears come as well. We lovingly call the green envelope I am holding, "Emma." Anyone that is going through adoption knows exactly how I feel. Those documents are our baby and it was extreme patience, alot of time, and a lot of money to "conceive" them. So, we hold them dearly close to us.

Being "Paper Pregnant" for this long is VERY painful! The number 13 for us seems to be coming around alot. We have a LID of 01/13/06, which was Friday 13th and we are now at 13 months 1 week. There are ONLY 13 more LIDs in front of us. And we THINK Andy wieghs at least 13 pounds. HAHAHAHA This can't possibly be bad luck.
Click on the pictures to enlarge them to read what they say.

This picture was an inspiration of the one that my mother-in-law gave me. When I read this one, the tears come as well. We lovingly call the green envelope I am holding, "Emma." Anyone that is going through adoption knows exactly how I feel. Those documents are our baby and it was extreme patience, alot of time, and a lot of money to "conceive" them. So, we hold them dearly close to us.
Being "Paper Pregnant" for this long is VERY painful! The number 13 for us seems to be coming around alot. We have a LID of 01/13/06, which was Friday 13th and we are now at 13 months 1 week. There are ONLY 13 more LIDs in front of us. And we THINK Andy wieghs at least 13 pounds. HAHAHAHA This can't possibly be bad luck.
Click on the pictures to enlarge them to read what they say.










1 Comments:
Wonderful gift! You lok great. Glad to read that all is going well. We are off to the CNY celebration tomorrow night (Saturday). Our second one without Lizzy! We are weathering the wait pretty well but have our "moments".
Take care!
Alyson
Post a Comment
<< Home